newborn's first ride home
"Aside from new babies, new mothers must be the most beautiful creatures on earth."
Such a special day! Your newborn baby's first ride home should be special too.
Make it even more memorable with an elegant Fresno limo. Give Mom the 'Queen' treatment during her baby's first ride home.
Call Now For Reservations
5 Reasons To Enjoy A Limousine For Your Baby's First Ride Home
1. Put all the attention on your new family member. Parents, Grandparents, siblings can all focus on the little one without someone having to worry about traffic, hospital parking, or weather conditions.
Hey Dad, you're usually the one driving. Wouldn't you rather sit next to your child, making sure the little one is comfortable and safe?
2. Let the whole family ride along. Our roomy stretch limos provide comfy seats for everyone. Relax and take photos during the drive. Make a celebration out of it. Put on some soft music and enjoy a cold beverage while the whole family rides in comfort and safety.
3. Complete Privacy. Your driver is totally discreet and respectful. And many of our limos have dividing windows for family privacy.
4. Baby Seat Installed And Ready. If this is your first baby you might be surprised at how frustrating baby seats can be to install. Let your driver handle it. He knows how to install it in a way that is comfy and safe.
5. Hands Free For Photos. On this memorable day you want to make sure there are plenty of good photos of the new one. Let the driver drive while you get the photos you need.
Get Your Free Quote On A Fresno Limo For Your Newborn's First Ride Home
Before you know it your newborn will be all grown up and graduating high school and college. Enjoy every minute.
For more on how we can accommodate you on this special newborns first ride home, call us to discuss your options and get your free quote for Fresno limo service.
Or fill out the form on this page and a friendly representative will get back to you with the information you need.
We look forward to serving you.
Call Us Now...
Or fill out the form below...